Job Posting Details
Position(s): Plant Labourer
Start Date: Immediately
Decibel Cannabis Company is a vertically integrated cannabis company focused on innovative retail experiences and engaging cannabis brands as well as cultivation, production and extraction of cannabis products. Decibel CC is rolling out a national retail footprint for its retail concept Prairie Records, with stores planned for British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and potentially Ontario.
The retail concept leverages the instinctual tie between recreational cannabis and music and redefines the cannabis purchasing experience.
A position as an entry level Plant Labourer is your opportunity to assist the Facility Lead with day to day tasks and set up of our production plant
Technical skills and attention to detail and effective verbal and written communication skills are important.
We are a ‘culture first’ organization which believes our greatest successes can be achieved through our employees.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Facility lead on constructing tables, lights, racks & other production equipment
- Maintaining and supporting all production activities, including but not limited to facility repairs, plant care, hand feeding, cleaning & sanitizing as per Health Canada Standards in all areas of the facility
- Ensuring facility equipment is being maintained to meet production requirements
- Address & report immediate facility concerns to the Facility Lead related to safety and production
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
- Proven work experience in a labour related field
- Experience of 1+ years (preferred) however, willing to train the right candidate
- Physically capable of lifting & moving upwards of 50 lbs
- Forklift certification an asset
- OFA1 & OFA2 an asset
The candidate must pass the required background and security clearance check required by Health Canada
Must be at least 19 years of age to apply.
Decibel Cannabis Company is a diverse and inclusive employer